Engagement and Activities are another content type that you can add to your public profile. Options include:
- Teaching and learning activities (includes curriculum development, innovation and course development)
- Editorial work and peer review of publications
- Services and engagement (includes public lectures, performances, events, collaboration, mentorships and communications)
- Conferences and workshops (includes participation and presenting and other organising roles)
- Industry and government engagement/consultancy (includes consultancy, submissions, secondment to industry, provider or development, grant review and citation in court/parliament)
- External visits (visiting an external institution including artist in residence)
- Hosting a visitor
- HDR students (includes HDR student examination and external HDR supervision)
Once you have added some content, an Engagement/Activities tab will appear in your profile:
- Log into the UWA Profiles and Research Repository with your UWA SSO credentials.
- Click the green +Add content button.
- From the Choose submission page, select the most appropriate engagement/activity type template.
- Add your Engagement/activity details to the record, ensuring that all fields marked with a red asterisk are completed
- To add a link to a related content already in the Repository, select the type you wish to relate your content to under Relations, then begin typing the name of the content. Select the related content from the drop-down menu. Note: if you have just added the related content item, it may not yet be viewable when you search for it. In this instance, save the record and edit it once that content item becomes available.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.