Staff titles are synchronised from the UWA HR system, Alesco. Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students' titles are synchronised from studentConnect. However, you can add additional titles and academic degrees (including post-nominals) in the UWA Profiles and Research Repository. These will display under your name on your public profile.
To add additional titles and academic degrees, follow the instructions below.
- Log into the UWA Profiles and Research Repository with your UWA SSO credentials.
- Click on Edit profile.
- Under Personal Identification, click Add title
- Select either Other title or Academic degree according to the information you would like to add. The Title field is synchronised from Alesco and cannot be changed. Refer to the UWA Style Guide for standardised abbreviations of postnominals/qualifications.
- Enter the title or academic degree in the field provided, then click Create.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.