Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I get help
The Library is able to assist you with:
- examining your own research impact and metrics
- using and comparing results from databases such as Scopus, Web of Science, InCites and Google Scholar
- information on Australian indexes eg Socratic Index, ERA, COS and ARC.
- finding citations of your work
- identifying the highly ranked journals in your field
- advice on literature searching
- advice on open access publishing
- advice on research data management
- presentations to research groups, Centres or Schools on this topic.
The University Library offers a regular program of workshops and seminars aimed at higher degree research students and early career researchers.