- You can share with anyone using EndNote X7.2 (max 14 people) or X8 or X9 (up to 100 people)
- Share your entire EndNote library, including references and annotations
- Everyone can add to, annotate and use the library – at the same time
- Review the activity of the changes your collaborators are making
- There’s no charge for sharing, no library size limit and no charge for unlimited cloud storage
NB: When you share a desktop library, all file attachments – including pdf copies of articles attached to references – are also shared. It is recommended that you do not share any copyright-protected file attachments when sharing your library; however, if you do need to share file attachments, ensure you are only sharing them with other UWA staff members and/or students for their personal research purposes.
Sharing relies on sync services, you must first set up your EndNote account and fully sync your Library before you can share. For more information see the Crandon Services Library Sharing page.